The largest newspaper in Arizona points out that school choice has been central to reform and improvement in that state—but vested interests threaten to ruin education just to improve their bottom line and keep their grip on power. For the super-low-attention-span set: here are some choice highlights.
- UPDATE YOUR RSS: Voice for School Choice is Moving!
- UPDATE YOUR LINKS: Voice for School Choice is Moving!
- SITE UPDATE: Voice for School Choice is Moving!
- Public School Achievement Gap in South Carolina
- Jim Rex Calls for Major Sales Tax Hike
- Probe into PACT Cheating Scandal Comes Up Empty?
- Department of Education gives Consultants $391,469 Stimulus Package
- Frustration with Lexington-Richland 5
- Traditional Public Schools Not Ideal for Every Child
- 2009 SC Legislative Wrap-up (BUDGET & SPENDING)
- Caroline Hoxby, PhD
- Education Intelligence Agency
- Education Next
- Education Weak
- Jay Greene’s Blog
- Jay Greene, PhD
- Manhattan Institute
- NAEP Reading and Math Scores
- Race/Income Performance Gaps
- SAT State Reports
- SC Hotline
- SC Local Government Budgets
- South Carolina Parents Involved in Education
- South Carolinians for Responsible Government
- State Agency Spending Reports
- State Budget FAQ
- State Employee Salary Database
- The Alliance for School Choice
- The Friedman Foundation
- The Heartland Institute
- The Heritage Foundation
- The South Carolina Policy Council
- WordPress.com Blog